Magno VR 250-600 kW
Forward grate firing (VR) for high power demand. In operation with dry and wet woodchips (up to W60) or pellets.
Our industrial boiler for large power demand with forward firing grate. Designed for permanent high-performance operation in hotels, gastronomy, but also heating plants and large commercial and industrial enterprises. Highest temperature of the combustion gas guarantee a clean and efficicient combution, also with wet woodchips. All our boilers are equipped with Low NOx technology.
- Forward grate firing (VR) for drying, gasification and combustion of the fuel
- Automatic ash removal at the end of the grate
- Grate carriage with maintenance free slide rails
- Combustion control via flue gas temperature, lambda sensor, combustion chamber temperature and boiler temperature
- Radiator arched roof in element structure
- Factory built and cured heat resistant refractory lining
- Combustion chamber door at the front with safety catch and interlock
- Cleaning and servicing doors under the grate
- Dynamic combustion air control with air flaps and air flow measurement
- Automatic pneumatic heat exchanger cleaning
- Suitable for Wood Chips ÖNORM EN14961-4, EN ISO17225-4 up to G50/P45S, ÖNORM M7133, bis W60/M60, as well as Pellets ÖNORM EN 14961-2, EN ISO-17225-2, Swisspellets DINplus, EN plus or ÖNORM M7135
We can advise you!
Download brochures or request advice.