Magno UF 250-550
Under feed firing (UF) for high power demand. Suitable for operation with dry wood chips (up to M40/W40)
Our industrial boiler for large power demand, developed many years with experience out of the field. The under feed firing technology is especially suitable for permanent high-performance operation for hotels, restaurants, but also district heating schemes and large commercial as well as industrial enterprises. This type of boiler is the ideal choice for joineries or wood-processing companies.
- Under feed firing retort made of highly heat resistant, fire-proof cast alloy
- Under feed firing technology with fixed post-combustion grate
- Dual-walled steel housing design to preheat the combustion air
- Combustion control via flue gas temp. sensor, combustion
- chamber temp. sensor, boiler temp. sensor and Lambda sensor
- Radiation vault in element structure for easy vault stone replacement
- Ceramic lining of the combustion chamber in high temperature resistant concrete
- Double-hinged combustion chamber door in front wall of combustion chamber
- Dynamic combustion air control by air dampers and air flow sensors
- Automatic, pneumatic heat exchanger cleaning
- Suitable for wood chips EN ISO17225-4 to P31S up to M40/W40 and pellets EN ISO-17225-2, Swisspellets DINplus, EN plus
We can advise you!
Download brochures or request advice.