Wood logs: the classic type of fuel
Heating efficiently with wood logs
Cheap, regional and sustainable: It is not for nothing that – for ages – wood logs are regarded as the classic type of fuel. Thanks to its numerous advantages and the efficient biomass heaters, heating with wood logs enjoys great popularity – probably greater than ever before.
To ensure a good combustion and high efficiency-levels, the wood logs should be dried for at least 2 years. The logs (mainly in 1 m pieces) should be stored at a sunny place – piled up. The wood is drawn from domestic forests, the price is constantly low and modern wood log boilers are characterized by a high-end technology and first-class efficiency levels.
The advantages of wood logs at a glance:
· wood is a domestic, renewable and ecological energy source
· the price is constantly low, because it is fully drawn from domestic woods
· first-class fuel values when dried and stored correctly
· low amount of work is needed for the production of wood logs – thanks to a high degree of automation
· efficient wood log boilers, that make low-emission, energy-saving and comfortable heating possible
Hargassner Wood Log Boilers
Wood should be air-dried for at least two years – to guarantee prime efficiency levels and a good combustion. If you store the wood-logs in your cellar, please ensure a proper air exchange of the room, so that the wood can continue drying.
Did you know?
Wood log is the classic biomass fuel. It is very popular because of its consistently low price. Even the ashes, in smal quantities, can be used as fertiliser and thus returned to the natural cycle.
Biomass wood log - a real all-round talent!