Wood chips: crisis-resistant fuel
Heating with wood chips is environmentally friendly
Compared to other biomass and particularly fossil fuels, wood chips are regarded as the cheapest form of heating. Only domestic residual wood is used for the production of the chips. Thanks to a high degree of automation, wood chips can be produced cheaply and without much effort.
Farmers then can use the wood chips for the heating of their own and for the supply of other facilities – a win-win situation, so to speak.
Thanks to the advanced technology of the HARGASSNER wood chip boilers you heat cheaply and energy-efficient – with efficiency levels of 95 percent and energy levels of A+.
Before being chopped to chips, the residual wood gets air-dried. Farmers and woodworking companies can then use the wood chips for their own heat production and/or for the supply of customers and other facilities.Grants for biomass heaters
Advantages for industries and public facilities:
- Cost-efficient fuel with maximum comfort
- Crisis-resistant, local fuel
- Independence from oil and gas
- Delivery through regional partners
- Support of the local economy
Advantages for Farmers and forest-owners:
- Residual Wood is used effectively
- Additional income through the selling of wood chips
- Minimal workload through automatic chip production
- Maximum workload reduction through a fully automatic heating system
Wood-Chips according to ÖNORM M 7133:
|Specification||ÖNorm M7133||EN 17225 - Class A1 - B1|
|Heating Value||4 kWh / kg at 25% W||4 kWh / kg at 25% W|
|Weight||200 - 250 kg / m³||200 - 250 kg / m³|
|Size||G 30 / G 50||P16S - P31S|
|Water Content||w 20 - 35 %||M 10 - M 35|
|Energydemand for production: Approx. 1,8-2% of energy-content|