Wood Chip Biomass Fuel
For the production of wood-chips, residual wood from domestic forests and wood from the sawmill industry is used. The wood waste material should ideally be stored for one year in breezy and sunny conditions. In autumn, the wood can be chipped and stored.
Farmers and forest owners use wood chips for their own heat production or supply wood to local companies or public buildings.
Advantages for industries and public facilities:
- Cost-efficient fuel with maximum comfort
- Crisis-resistant: Local fuel
- Independent from oil and gas
- Delivery through regional partners
- Value creating in the local economy
- Efficient and Eco-friendly Wood Chip Boiler
Wood-Chips are the best way of heating, compared to fossil fuel or Electricity/Heat Pumps.
Advantages for Farmers and forest-owners:
- Use of Residual Wood
- Additional income through selling wood chips
- Minimal workload through automatic chip production
- Maximum workload reduction through a fully automatic heating system
- Efficient and Eco-friendly Wood-Chip Boiler
Wood-Chips according to ÖNORM M 7133:
|Specification||ÖNorm M7135||EN 14961 - Class P16A - P45A|
|Heating Value||4 kWh / kg at 25% W||4 kWh / kg at 25% W|
|Weight||200 - 250 kg / m³||200 - 250 kg / m³|
|Size||G 30 / G 50||P16A - P45A|
|Water Content||w 20 - 35 %||M 20 - M 35|
|Energydemand for production: Approx. 1,8-2% of energy-content|